Crochet Bobble Cowl
This Crochet Bobble Cowl is Corner to Corner, seriously!
The cowl is made as a flat panel in a rectangle format for Corner to Corner, aka C2C. Instead of just a typical corner to corner stitches, it’s using bobbles instead. The pattern includes not only written instructions but also a stitch diagram to show you the stitch placements.
We have a matching tutorial for this concept.
This concept can be used for Afghans too! Or even just giving your C2C Afghan a bit of texture every few rows or something. It’s pretty neat. It’s not hard but takes a bit of getting used to.
- Crochet Lacy Cluster Cowl
- Crochet Bernat Red Blanket Pattern
- Crochet Wave Granny Squares Pattern + Tutorials
- Crochet Hug Poncho Pattern + Tutorial
- Crochet Mermaid Cowl Pattern