Crochet Baby Checker Blanket
Checker it up with the new Bernat Baby Blanket Tiny Yarn to create this unique looking blanket called Crochet Checker Baby Blanket.
This project uses 3 yarn at the same time but is not done as a graphghan. It’s strategic with using ch 3’s to be able to hide colours from each other. Using 3 colours allows the colours to flow easily up the side of the blanket with very little notice without having to change yarns constantly.
In the beginning, it’s a bit fiddly to start but once you get the hang of it and in about row 3, it’s easier to hold and manipulate. You just have to push yourself to get started and the rest will be able to hook up with ease.
- Amigurumi Free Crochet Pattern
- Crochet Big Collar Coat Pattern + Tutorial
- Crochet Summer Rules Top Pattern
- Crochet Colour Lovers Afghan Pattern + Tutorial
- Crochet Chunky Waves Afghan Pattern + Tutorial