Crochet Big Collar Coat
The Crochet Big Collar Coat is available in sizes from XS – 5 XL. The pattern is free, of course!
The pattern is using Bernat Roving Yarn. It’s a mix of 80% Acrylic with 20% Wool. The wool will provide warmth and be cozy to wear.
The pattern consists of a back panel, front two panels and sleeves. For casual wearing in climates that make sense.
Start stitching to be able to wear this starting this fall!
More Pattern Ideas
- Crochet Blanket Cardigan Pattern
- Crochet Classic Beret for Women
- Crochet Easy Baby Jacket Pattern + Tutorial
- Crochet Prayer Shawl Pattern
- Crochet Long Striped Scarf Pattern