Crochet this exquisite afghan called the Crochet Eyelets & Texture Afghan. The picture does not just do this one justice. I love this afghan. The Bernat Maker Home Dec Yarn combined with this pattern makes this so wonderful and easy to crochet.
Over the years, this continues to be one of my favourites due to the texture and how fast it took to crochet. I loved this blanket.
Knowing the yarn is thick and the hook size is big, you can hook up one of these afghans in a pretty decent time frame.
More Crochet Patterns to Think About
- Crochet Head To Toe Collection of Patterns
- Oombawka Designer Profile
- Finding and Refining Crochet Sparks
- Can I Crochet On A Plane?
- Crochet Hibernate Blanket Pattern
- Master List of Crochet Hook Sizes
- Crochet Quick & Easy Afghan Pattern
In the tutorial below, I will explain the steps and give you key components and tips to work through. I hope you enjoy this afghan as much as I do.