Crochet Kitty Hat
This adorable Crochet Kitty Hat is definitely one to grab some attention for ooohs and aaahs! It's so sweet!
This hat starts at the bottom brim in a full circle and makes it way to the top. After a few rounds at the bottom, the ribbing starts to appear. I have to say, I'm impressed by the simplicity of the design from the designers at Yarnspirations. It wasn't too complicated and comes out wonderful.
More Pattern Ideas
- 13 Crochet Octopus Patterns
- 5 Star Beanie Crochet Hat
- Crochet Shadow Shells Hat Pattern
- Crochet Woven Scarf Pattern
- Crochet Baby Warrior Helmet Hat Pattern
At the top are two sewn on ears. Very easy to make with only 5 rows to form a triangle. For those who need extra help, the tutorial is provided below to follow along with me.