How to Make Fringe
Making fringe is really easy and is usually the final stage of a project to give it a 'wow' factor.
Making fringe requires you to plan ahead and prepare strands of yarn.
- Measure how long you want the fringe to be. Multiply that number by 2 as the strands are folded in half.
- Cut strands.
- Taking your total desired number of strands per fringe section, fold in half and knot into a fringe.
- Crochet Women's Party Wristlets + Tutorial
- Crochet Footsie Blanket + Tutorial
- Crochet Pineapple Lace Shawl Pattern + Tutorial
- Crochet Baby Monogram Blanket Pattern + Tutorial
- Coziest Crochet Cardigan Pattern + Tutorial
See the tutorial to see how easy it is to add to a project.