Crochet Baby Monogram Blanket
The simplistic baby blanket is just single crochet using a 9 mm or size M crochet hook. Using Bernat Baby Softee Chunky. This project will hook up relatively quickly.
Once you are done, you can monogram up your blanket. Depending on the child's name, you could even spell the entire name if it fits. Or maybe even a beautiful saying. The entire alphabet is provided from A - Z. The words are just embroidered on using a cross-stitch that is demonstrated in the free pattern as well as the tutorial below.
If you are looking for an easy project, this could be it. Make it your style and personality. Mary Beth is your host featuring this Yarnspirations pattern. Enjoy.
- Crochet Easy Baby Hat Pattern + Tutorial
- Crochet Ocean Waves Afghan Pattern + Tutorial
- Crochet Thick Toast Pot Holder Pattern + Tutorial
- Crochet Prayer Shawl Pattern + Tutorial
- Sundial Crochet Placemat Pattern + Tutorial