Caron x Pantone Bamboo
Introducing for spring 2019 is the Caron x Pantone Bamboo exclusively at Michael Stores in Canada and USA. Originally, the Caron x Pantone was part acrylic and merino wool with precision colour due to partnership with Pantone.
So there were a couple changes to Caron x Pantone. Now available is the Bamboo version. If you thought the Merino Wool was soft, feel the Caron x Pantone Bamboo. It’s night verses day.
Other Ideas to Consider
- What to do with Sugar’n Lily & Cream Yarn
- Crochet Projects sorted by Yarn Brands
- Bernat Alize Blanket EZ
- Yarn Weight Comparisons with Australian, UK and USA
- 2 Ways to Figure out Multiple Repeats in Patterns
The yarn is made up of 60% acrylic, 20% nylon and 20 viscose from bamboo. It’s really lovely. The yarn has a somewhat lustre (aka shine) to the yarn.
Also, this time around, instead of dividing up the solid colours into 5 smaller balls, the solid colours are one continuous hank. Great improvement.
A huge colour selection with an inspiration card on each braid is provided. My own observation tells me that there are no colours that seem to really jump into your face. Meaning, the colour mixing is really well done and in colours that appeal to most.
- There is 3.5 oz / 100 g with 180 yards / 165 m per braid.
- The product is machine washable and dryable.
- It’s classified as a medium weight #4 project.
Look for this product in participating Michaels.