25 Crochet Teacher Gift Ideas
It’s October and time to get serious about planning our crochet projects for the upcoming holidays. One of the questions that I am seeing a lot of lately is people needing ideas for quick crochet teacher gift ideas.
I was chatting with a teacher that I’m close to and asked what kinds of gifts were memorable to her. I want to share what she said.
“I didn’t ever expect anything, and was grateful for anything a child would give me. Their handmade cards, dollar store gifts, homemade cookies and candy, mean as much as a gift card or expensive gift.”
So present your handmade crochet gifts proudly.
Let’s get those hooks hooking some great gifts this year.
- Snowman Sack – perfect for stuffing with goodies.
- Apple Paperclips – so cute and you can make dozens of these in time for the holidays.
- Bath Mitt & Scrubby – add some nice lotions or soaps for a spa basket.
- Caron Christmas Star – make 5 for a 5-Star teachers! has a tutorial too.
- Gift Tag & Star Ornament – not really a gift, but a really nice touch to your gift wrapping.
- Turtle Coaster – I think a science teacher might enjoy this little guy.
- Crocodile Fingerless Gloves – your bus driver will love these.
- Flower Cleansing Pads – super easy and quick. See the photos of the ones I made above.
- Shelby Shell Mittens – nice for teachers who have recess duty in the cold winter months.
- Lego Brick Tissue Box Cover – add a few boxes of tissues for a nice gift package.
- Canning Jar Toppers – if you can your own jelly, then add a crocheted topper for a personal touch to the gift.
- Basic Crochet Pencil Bag – simple yet it could be done in an array of colors and embellishments.
- Mobile Device Cover – we all have them, especially teachers. This one has pretty stitch detail.
- Oh Christmas Tree – a really lovely design with a great photo tutorial for the assembly to brighten up the teacher’s desk.
- Super Simple Cup Cozy – slip in a gift card to the local coffee shop and this will be greatly appreciated.
- Solid Shell Crochet Jewelry Frame – what a cool way to upcycle a frame and make a useful gift at the same time.
- Puffy Bath Pouf – pair this with a nice bottle of bath wash for a nice gift set.
- Rosette Infinity Loop Scarf – shhhh, don’t tell, but I’m making this one now for a special teacher friend.
- Scalloped Dishcloth – pretty for the kitchen or bath. Everyone enjoys nice cloths.
- Seat Belt Cozy – a thoughtful gift for that special bus driver.
- Hop on the Bus, Gus – and what bus driver wouldn’t love this fun scarf.
- Mesmerizing Messenger Bag – perfect for toting those homework papers to grade.
- Colored Granny Cover for Pencils – filled with pencils and pens, it’s perfect to brighten the teacher’s desk.
- Autumn Morning Button Cowl – super quick with bulky yarn and nice button accent.
- Apple Mug Rug – because a teacher’s gift list just wouldn’t be complete without an apple.
Be creative! 🙂 ~ Jeanne – The Crochet Crowd