The Crochet Waves A Head Textured Hat. Using front post double crochets and half double crochets, this texture is really easy to understand once you get the swing of it.
Careful of the gauge in this pattern. It's using discontinued Debbie Stoller Washable Ewe. I substituted by matching the gauge with a 4 mm / G Hook and Caron Cotton Cakes.
In the tutorial, I discuss the importance of gauge and do 2 checks to ensure it's working. It's important.
- Crochet Twisted Head Band Pattern
- Crochet Double Cable Headband Pattern
- Crochet Swirl Hat Pattern
- Crochet Cabin Hibernate Blanket Pattern
- Reflective Headband Tunisian Pattern