15 Crochet Scarf Patterns
This time of year, crocheters are looking for ideas for gift-giving. What is better than hooking up a fun, new scarf? I have found a few from around the internet that you might enjoy the stitching journey.
1. Corner to Corner Snowman Scarf – This fun project from Winding Road Crochet is featuring a super cute snowman in the easy-to-do C2C design, topped off with a fabulous pom-pom.
2. Nordic Crochet Super Scarf – Created by Make & Do Crew Modern Crochet, features Patons Classic Wool Roving yarn for a high-end look.
3. Crochet C2C Scarf – This lacy little number by Nana’s Crafty Home couldn’t be easier, and uses Caron Cotton Cakes for this asymmetrical design.
4. Crochet Owl Super Scarf – Sarah from Repeat Crafter Me is a genius when it comes to adding cuteness to any project.
5. Heart C2C Scarf – Nana’s Crafty Home is offering a gorgeous heart corner to corner in this lovely design.
6. Owl Crochet Scarf Corner to Corner – Yes, I posted another one from Nana’s Crafty Home, but this beginner scarf was too cute that I had to include it.
7. Puppy Love Infinity Scarf – This heart stitch infinity scarf from Whistle & Ivy is so pretty and would hook up quickly gift giving.
8. Meandering Paw Prints Scarf – Amy B Stitched has a great design for those animal lovers on your list.
9. Paw Print Granny Square Crochet Pattern – From Crafty Kitty Crochet, this one is actually a granny square that you can whip to together for not only a scarf, but a blanket as well.
10. Snowflake Sugar Cookie Scarf – Twinkie Chan is just too cute for words. Her designs are always yummy!
11. Crochet Cool Santa Reindeer Scarf – I completely fell in love with the texture of this pretty design by Colour Ceilidh Crochet. Simply beautiful!
12. Caron Cake – One Skein Crochet Scarf – Raise your hand if you are sitting on a single Caron Cake and have no idea what to do. Well here you go, thanks to Annie Design Crochet.
13. Crochet Christmas Candy Cane Dog Scarf – Mikey needs to head over to Golden Lucy Crafts and make this one for PuppiDawg for Christmas!
14. Piano Key Scarf – From Crochet Spot, this one would be great for any music lover on your list.
15. A Pencil for the Teacher Scarf – The Left-Handed Crocheter has the perfect gift for all those teachers on your list.
I hope you have found something that may have sparked your crochet creativity, but if not, we have many scarf patterns right here for you to scroll thru and enjoy.
- Crochet Reusable Mop Pattern
- Crochet Caron Cakes Woven Scarf Pattern
- Crochet Simple Texture Scarf Pattern