How To Crochet an Afghan in 2 Days
Yes… I know… it does seem impossible but it’s really true. I whipped up this afghan in just 2 days. The yarn choice and size of the crochet hook has everything to do with my speed.
I used Red Heart’s Light and Lofty Yarn and a large crochet hook. I completed a cross-stitch that I learned from a tiny doily motif where I realized I could do it in an afghan.
In the demonstration below, I will show you the stitches I did to complete this afghan.
Size N Crochet Hook
- 6 Balls of Red Heart’s Light & Lofty Yarn.
See video demonstration for stitch counts and more information about this fabulous project.
- 19 Crochet Patterns for Mother’s Day Gifts
- Twisted Stitch Knit Blanket
- Crochet Twisting Fringe Pattern
- Crochet Young Athlete Blanket + Rattles Pattern
- Crochet Soft Tuft Blanket Pattern.
More Crochet Afghan Pattern Ideas
©2011 The Crochet Crowd, Michael Sellick