What To Do With Caron Simply Soft Heathers Yarn
With blending Black fibres with solid colours, you end up with a marled effect...introducing Caron Simply Soft Heathers Yarn. This small, but exquisite collection of yarn is something personally love. To some, the muted colours of grey are not very appealing, but statistics show that grey, black and white are one of the most purchased colours of yarn.
For myself, grey is underestimated on how it can blend with so many other colours to make those colours pop. Just look at the crochet afghan in the gallery below. The grey sits in the background allowing the other colours to jump forward. I love that.
Also, here in 2017, grey is a trending colour, even for baby nurseries if you can believe it. The great thing about grey is the colour itself. You can get it a bit dirty and pretty much not see anything wrong. It can blend with animal hairs that may be lying around your home as we have here with Riverstone, our cat.
- Crochet The Gift Poncho Pattern
- 5 Star Beanie Crochet Hat
- 17 Adult and Child Crochet Patterns
- Crochet Easy Ponchos for Kids + Tutorial
- Crochet Simply Soft Stripes Afghan + Tutorial
See All Colour Choices
See all colour choices for this yarn at: Available Yarn Colours
Blending ecru or black fibres with the most popular solid colours of Simply Soft yarn, Simply Soft Heathers produces a sophisticated, marled effect in both knit and crochet creations.
- Content: 100% acrylic
- Ball Size: 141.7 g / 5 oz, 228 meters / 250 yards
- Care: Machine wash and dry
- Gauge: 4 - Worsted
- Knitting Gauge: 18 sts and 24 rows with a 5 mm (U.S. 8) knitting needle
- Crochet Gauge: 13 sc and 14 rows with a 5 mm (U.S. H/8) crochet hook
- Use for: Knit and crochet baby garments, accessories, and home decor projects
Click the picture to get the free pattern.
Simply Soft Pattens
- Popular post