You've done a Corner to Corner blanket, now you are looking to learn how to apply a Corner to Corner Border around your Afghan.
Need a Border?
Many crocheters write in about how they want to do a border to corner to corner afghan. It's actually really simple.
I used the border from the Baby Diamonds Pattern.
- Crochet Round the Block Afghan Pattern
- Crochet Twilight Shells Throw Pattern
- Rib Stitch Granny Square Border Pattern
- Every Which Way by Edie Eckman
- Tunisian Entrelac Border Pattern
The trick is getting started on the first round so you don't have any weird pulling or attachment methods.
Let me show you how easy it is. I have a tutorial in both Right and Left Hands for you to follow along.
Video Tutorials To Follow Along