This scarf pattern reminds me a little bit of a fancy cozy dickie that my grandmother used to
wear in the winter years ago. I thought about working one of these up myself for nostalgia reasons. This Corrugated Crochet Collar Scarf is a great little piece to have on hand if you are someone who wears blazers, for a little added warmth in the cooler months, it would also look cute under a jean jacket.
This cute little intermediate cowl was designed by Julia Madill using Patons® Classic Wool DK Superwash™. Add this stylish Corrugated Collar Scarf Pattern to your list of things to wip up for a little added warmth this upcoming chilly season. Happy Stitching!
- Crochet Big Plaid Blanket Pattern
- Crochet Holiday Wreath Patterns
- Crochet Warmth Horizon Hat Pattern
- Crochet Baby Shawl Collar Cardigan Pattern
- Crochet Nine Blocks Baby Blanket Pattern