Crochet Frosted Tips Afghan
Crochet this really neat From The Middle Concept Afghan called the Crochet Frosted Tips Afghan.
The afghan has strategic surface overlays as demonstrated in the tutorial below. The surface overlay really gives a clear indication of how the stitchwork is working around the square afghan. Using Bernat Blanket, you will find this will work up quickly. I stopped at 48″ square but you can go as big or as little as you need.
- Crochet Multi Stripes Hat Pattern
- Crochet Market Tote Bag + Tutorial
- Crochet Colour Weave Wrap Pattern + Tutorial
- Crochet Prayer Shawl Pattern
- Crochet Lunch Bag Pattern + Tutorial
I know people are going to ask me if I have figured out this stitch to be square. I’ve not been about to do that. The afghan is using 10 mm, N Hook. 4 Balls of Bernat Blanket Silver Steel and 2 Balls of Bernat Blanket Vintage White.
More Afghan Ideas