Learn how to crochet this really neat scarf. The stitchwork was easier than I anticipated myself and once I caught the rhythm, it's really enjoyable. This is the Crochet Openwork Scarf.
The stitch is really simple. If you know how to do single crochet and chains of 3, you pretty much have the pattern down. The yarn changes colour strategically on its own. It gives the illusion that there's a lot more going on in the scarf than there truly is.
- Crochet Baby Sneakers Pattern + Tutorial
- Crochet Baby's First Gown
- Crochet Double Layered Braided Cowl Pattern
- Crochet Big Plaid Blanket Pattern
- Fabulous Dahlia Crochet Flowers + Tutorial