Crochet An Infinite Cowl
Deceptive complex but easy to crochet is this incredible infinite cowl. I have to admit to you, I have avoided this pattern because it looked so hard and maybe if I would have just quickly reviewed the instructions that I would have realized it was beyond simple.
What makes this cowl so simple is that there are only two rows to follow once the pattern is established. You can see obvious stitches to work with and you can blast one of these off your hook in no time.
While I think the pattern is easy enough to follow, I have made you a video tutorial to prove how simple it is. We've decided to use Red Heart Boutique Unforgettable with slow transitioning yarn colours. It's remarkable!
More Crochet Patterns to Consider
- Crochet Cool Waves Scarf Pattern
- Crochet C2C Top Down Shawl Pattern
- Crochet Rectangle Blanket Pattern
- Crochet Witch-A-Licious Halloween Hat
- Crochet Ruana Wrap Pattern
- Crochet Beach Bag + Tutorial
- My Favorite Crochet Stitch Sampler Blanket Pattern
If you can read patterns and would like the pattern, it's called the Crochet Infinite Cowl.