Crochet C2C Nordic Motif Blanket
This Crochet C2C Nordic Motif Blanket is so pretty once I learn the art of Corner To Corner myself I’d love to give this a try. Included in the pattern is a diagram for the colour layout, so if you know the Corner to Corner technique this pattern will be a breeze. Although considered an intermediate project I don’t think you’d have much trouble. Made with Bernat Softee Chunky Tweeds the C2C Nordic Motif Blanket will make a beautiful Christmas gift or throw in any of your own rooms.
- Crochet C2C Husky Square
- Crochet Baby Bobble Hats
- Crochet Simple Dog Sweater
- C2C | Corner to Corner Free Crochet Patterns
- Crochet Ocean Waves Afghan Pattern
More Ideas With Tutorials
- 19 Alaskan C2C Characters + Tutorial
- Crochet Boho Stacking Blocks Afghan + Tutorial
- Crochet C2C Baby Blanket + Tutorial
- Basic Diaper Cover Pattern with Ruffles + Tutorial
Comments on “Crochet C2C Nordic Motif Blanket Pattern”
No blue button
Comments are closed.