Crochet Ridgeway Hat
The Crochet Ridgeway Hat will take an experienced crocheter about 1.5 hours to make.
The main body of the hat is 9" long and then narrows off to the peak. There isn't a lot of thinking power required as the majority of this hat is just the same stitchwork.
I would consider this idea for charity and as well as gift making for those you love too.
More Crochet Patterns to Consider
- Crochet Baby Ice Cream Swirl Hat Pattern
- Crochet Patone x Caron Fair Isle Hat Pattern
- Crochet Along Giraffe Pattern
- 542 Crochet Garment Patterns
- Finger Knit EZ Wool Box Stitch Blanket Pattern