This is a really beautiful fall shawl the colours chosen in this pattern remind me of
when the leaves change on the trees. I would love to see this Crochet Rory Shawl worked up in blues and white for wintertime and pretty pastels for the springtime. This shawl could very easily become a great seasonal project.
Designed by Kimberly K. McAlindin this intermediate shawl has a smaller size and a larger size written in the pattern. The shawl was worked up using RED HEART® Boutique Unforgettable™. Once you make one the rest become a breeze. Worked up lengthwise each motif is added as you go.
- How To Make a Graph for a Crochet Picture Afghan
- Amazing Crochet Topiary Tree Pattern
- Christmas Tree Crochet Afghan
- EZ Panda Pillow Pattern
- Crochet Baby Afghan Pattern
- Crochet Crest of the Waves Shawl Pattern