Crochet Sun Hat
That hat starts are the crown and work down to the brim. Then flares outward.
You can op to starch the brim if you wish to have it more in control. There is an advantage to letting the hat naturally fall too to protect your head from the sun.
Cotton naturally adapts to warmer temperatures, taking the heat away from your bottom and in the winter, it can keep your warm. It’s a pretty remarkable natural material.
Lily Sugar’n Cream’s cotton is grown and spun into fibres in the USA and then shipped to Canada for dying. So its a 100% North American made yarn product.
- Crochet Pinwheel Shawl Pattern
- Crochet Flora Afghan Stitch Along Pattern
- Crochet Picnic Blanket Pattern- Knit Version Converted
- Crochet Colorwork Hat Beanie Style Pattern + Tutorial
- Crochet Sampler Cowl Pattern