Crochet Textured Waves Rug or Afghan
I was very inspired by the texture of using the concept of waves with criss-cross double crochet. I thought this stitching concept by Patsy Harbour, designer for this rug, would be really inspirational as an afghan or throw.
The multiples of this particular design are 20+3. If you want a mirror balance but not as written in the instructions, you can use multiples of 20+13. This will create a balanced look if you prefer it.
I have a diagram drawn to help me teach this for video recording. I have included my rough notes in the event you find it helpful. It’s a free downloadable PDF below.
- Crochet Cozy Sheepskin
- Crochet Prismatic Wall Hanging
- Crochet Granny Floor Cushion
- Crochet Basket
- Crochet Textured Cowl + Tutorial
- Crochet Spa Facecloth + Tutorial
- Crochet Textured Lap Blanket Pattern + Tutorial