The Crochet Star Table Runner is my favourite of all of the runners. I used a 4 mm / G/6 with Lily Sugar'n Cream for my example in the tutorial, and it works out lovely. Yes, it's bigger, but I am not much of a thread user.
The points of the star are joined as you go on the final rounds so that there is no sewing involved. I found the stitching journey quite lovely on this one.
- Crochet Fall Table Runner
- Table Top Crochet Wreath Pattern
- Crochet Table Pumpkin Patch Pattern
- Easy Travel Size Afghan Project Pattern
- Crochet Suspension Stitch Cowl
- Crochet Waffle Stitch Two Tone Hat Pattern
- Rainbow Starburst Stool Cover Pattern
- Crochet Brocade Throw Pattern