For those interested in having a spot on the The Crochet Crowd Hall of Fame for the Peppermint Throw, now is your chance to submit a photograph.
This is not a challenge for The Crochet Crowd. Knowing this afghan does take a lot of time to complete, we would love to give crocheters a chance to shine in our official galleries.
The Peppermint Throw is available in written format as well as video tutorials.
Submit A Pic for Our Gallery
- Send us an email at MikeysHelpDesk@hotmail.com
- Your email subject title should be named: Peppermint Throw
- In the body of the email, we just need your first and last name to label your photo.
- Only finished afghans will be put into this gallery. The Peppermint Throw must be similar or very close to the pattern to be in this gallery. We don’t mind a few embellishments.
After you Submit
- Check back in a few days to ensure we received your email and have entered into the gallery.
- Please note that your picture will be open to the public to view. Be conscious what is in the background of the photo.
- The Crochet Crowd may use any photo for promotions to show people examples of fabulous crochet works.