Bee Happy Flowers
Learn how easy it is to crochet bee happy flowers. The possibilities are unlimited.
- Size 5.0 mm – 5.5 mm or J Size Hook
- Bernat Super Value Yarn, 4 Ply Worsted Yarn
The picture has two yarns mixed together. Bernat Super Value and no name Glitter yarn to add some sparkle. You don’t need to mix two yarns together but I did this to give the flower an extra shimmering look. Changing yarn thickness and types of yarn will affect this pattern. Thicker yarns will make this flower super huge and thinner will make mini sizes of this flower. There is no wrong answer, decide what works for you.
More Flower Ideas
- Crochet Vintage Sunflower Throw + Tutorial
- Crochet Multi Layer Flower
- Flip Flops with Crochet Flowers
- Crochet Button Flowers
- Crochet Forever Flowers
You can also change colour in each rotation but should note that the inside colours of the flower don’t really get a lot of opportunities to be shown. The last two revolutions is what you will primarily see.
CH = Chain, SL = Slip Stitch, SC = Single Crochet, DC = Double Crochet
- Create a slip knot and chain 4. SL to the beginning stitch to form a ring.
- CH 1 and SC 12 times around the ring. SL to the beginning CH of this rotation.
- CH 1 and SC 3 times into each stitch around the ring. SL to the beginning CH of this rotation.
- CH 3 and DC 3 times into each stitch around the ring. SL to the beginning CH of this rotation.
- *Ch 3 and SC into the next stitch and repeat * all the way around. SL to the beginning of this rotation.
- Fasten off and fluff up flower accordingly.
More Crochet Flower Patterns
Comments on “Crochet Bee Happy Flowers Pattern + Tutorial”
No Blue Button
No blue button ?
No blue button
Hello Mikey :).
I tried out your ‘Bee Happy’ flower, turned out real cute. Thank you.
I was using a red heart yarn, so using the recommended 5mm hook, was too tight for my liking or your video tutorial. I switched to the largest metal hook I had, 8mm. How fabulous! Light and fluffy! I’m going to incorporate it into a wreath for fall. I wish I could send you a pic, but I don’t see an option for that.
Thanks for the free gift of the free pattern.
Comments are closed.