Caron Cake Craze
So I have seen many, many photos of you yarn collectors who also ran out to buy this fun yarn. Have you picked out a project yet? Don’t let this one gather dust! It is such a dream to work with so grab your hooks and get busy!
Free Patterns ideas to get you started hooking your new yarn.
- Virus Shawl – this super popular shawl is perfect for the color changes in this soft yarn.
- Virus Blanket – another popular design is always popping up. Paid Pattern.
- Pineapple Peacock Shawl – see the example done by one of our Crochet Crowders.
- Mile A Minute Baby Afghan – just make your strips longer for a full-sized blanket.
- Squared Diamond Granny Throw – any granny design would be fun with this yarn.
- Road Trip Scarf – a fast and easy design to make.
- Chunky Ribbed Cowl – try a K hook with this yarn, a few more starting chains for this one, and you will get a nice drape on this cowl.
- Tranquil Waves Ripple Blanket – let the colors flow through this pretty project.
- Southern Diamonds Baby Blanket – beautiful stitches with diagrams to guide you along.
- Corner to Corner Puff Stitch Blanket – just a bit different than the usual C2C.
- Corner to Corner Baby Blanket – the border on this one caught my eye.
All of our Caron Cake tutorials.
Some great ideas right here on The Crochet Crowd pages.
- Mermaid Cowl – A lovely crocodile stitch pattern.
- Crochet Easy Scarf – By our own Diva Dan.
- Chain Reaction Scarf – Easy to make and fun to wear accessory.
- Woven Scarf – Using Fpdc and Bpdc create a diagonal striping effect.
- Spiked Stitch Pillow
- Tunisian Shadow Stitch Cowl
- Spectrum Afghan – this round design will use the color changes nicely.
Stitches that may lend well with the color changes, as Mikey says, “you’re the artist, you decide.”
- Basket Weave
- Pop Corn Stitch
- Extended Moss Stitch
- Jumbo Catherine Wheel
- Catherine’s Wheel
- Rib Stitch
- Arrow Stitch
- Crinkle Stitch
And don’t miss my Glacier Cowl made with only one Caron Cake.
Post and share your projects ideas on our Facebook Wall!
More Crochet Collections to Enjoy
- Popular post