A bit of life, artificial of course the kind that is easy to keep alive, with these cute small Crochet Succulents. This succulent pattern uses Lily Sugar’n Cream yarn.
This pattern is easy to follow generally. The soil and succulent are two separate patterns that are sewn together and inserted into a pot.
- Crochet Along Mike The Monster Pattern
- Crochet Snowflake Baby Blanket Pattern
- Crochet Joyous Throw Pattern
- Crochet Convertible Blanket Pattern
- Crochet Dish Scrubby Pattern + Tutorial
More Floral Ideas