From The Middle Afghan
A new pattern featuring Caron Chunky Cakes. Introducing the From The Middle Afghan. The yarn is doing the work here with an easy to follow the pattern.
Once you get started, the rounds are very easy to maintain. One round is the setup round for the following set of 7 dc shells that are needed.
To complete this afghan, that is 58" square. It uses 6 balls of the colour called Plum Pudding. Using an 8 mm or L Crochet Hook.
The pattern is Available At: From The Middle Afghan
You can use this concept for any other Caron Cakes or other yarn, just ensure the hook compliments the thickness of yarn and it will be good to go!
- Crochet From the Middle Pillow Pattern
- Crochet C2C x 4 Rectangle Blanket Pattern
- Crochet Button Flower Pattern
- Crochet From The Middle Baby Blanket Pattern
- Crochet Lattice Lace Stitch Tutorial