Wendy was super inspired by the Hello Yellow Top and also the Mitred Blanket by Yarnspirations. She paired the stitch combinations together.
It's almost like a mixed-tape rendition for that pattern.
- Crochet Oversized Angle Scarf Pattern
- It's a Beautiful Whirled Shawl Pattern
- Crochet Emoji Blanket Pattern
- Crochet Mermaid Snuggle Sack Pattern
- Crochet Pocket Tunic Pattern
Hello Pockets Wrap
If you love this top, you can have a free pattern for that as well.
The Crochet Might Ridge Blanket pattern is the next pattern she put together. There is a free tutorial for this blanket as well.
Wendy crocheted the squares until they are 10" big and then sewed them into position.
You can sew the pockets at the height that best suits you.
Not at this time.