Crochet Springtime Floral Afghan
The Crochet Springtime Floral Afghan is a granny square that is unique in its appearance and presentation. Using Red Heart Super Saver.
The squares are really easy to make but break the conventional look of a granny square. There are 7 colours that strategically work together.
Below is the tutorial section, I have linked together Whip Stitching. This technique is used to sew the squares together. If you don’t like sewing, you could do other ways as well to join.
- Crochet Eyelets & Texture Afghan Pattern
- Crochet Graduate Gift Jar Pattern
- Crochet Pattern Testing Exercise
- Forget Me Not Afghan Pattern + Tutorial
- Crochet Caron Cakes Wavy Afghan Pattern
This is how to join the squares together. As mentioned in the tutorial, I might have done an additional round of single crochet that is the same colour for all of the squares and then whip stitched. You can decide what you love better.