The Crochet Wrapture Shawl is a wonderful cozy accessory to have.
This is a chunky-weight shawl that is intended on being warm and a perfect project to keep others warm. Fabulous charity-minded project.
I decided to try to do this project with a 5.5 mm / I Hook using Red Heart Roll With It Melange. Colour shown is called Hollywood. 2 Balls.
This version is 66″ across the top edge by 36″ long from neck to point.
The shawl is in the same sequence but obviously will repeat more based on bringing the yarn back to a Medium #4 weight yarn.
- Completed Rows 1 – 11.
- Repeat rows 2 – 11 – 3 Times.
- Repeat rows 2 – 7. Fasten off.
For my version, I liked how the colours were defined by the rows, I opted not to do a final edge on my version. You can follow the instructions if you wish to do that.
- Bernat Symphony Yarn
- Beginning Chain Worksheets for Afghan Sizes
- Crochet Pipsqueak Star Afghan Pattern
- Crochet Shower Flowers Pattern
- 2017’s Top 5 Crochet Accessory Patterns
Yarn changed to Red Heart Roll With It Melange.