It’s that time of year again where it’s time to wear your support for Remembrance Day.
This is the free pattern for the Crochet Remembrance Poppy.
Size 5.0 mm – 5.5 mm or J Size Hook
Bernat Super Value Yarn
CH = Chain, SL = Slip Stitch, SC = Single Crochet, TR = Triple Crochet,
- Using black, create slip knot and chain 2.
- SC into the beginning stitch 12 times to form a circle. SL to the beginning SC of this rotation. Fasten black off.
- Cast on red. *CH 4, TR 3 times into the base of the Chain 4, then CH 4 and SL to the next stitch on the circle. Repeat from * all the way around. You will have 6 petals.
- Fasten off red and weave in ends.
- With a safety pin, you can mount the poppy onto it and then fasten it to your clothing safely.
The freedom we have today is due in part to our ancestors of yesteryear.
- The Poppy Project
- 6 Crochet Beach Ready Patterns
- Crochet Swirl Hat Pattern + Tutorial
- Crochet Butterfly Stitch Infinity Cowl Pattern
- Moss Stitch Scarf Pattern
- Crochet Classic Chunky Cowl + Tutorial