DOWNLOAD FREE PATTERN
Crochet Visor Cap
I’ve really become a fan of beanies with a visor. If you know how to crochet up a beanie, adding a visor may just be a walk in the park for ya!
I’ve been known to take an existing beanie and add a visor on afterwards too! I know it’s cheating but the crochet police weren’t around when I did it! 😀
Get the free pattern, VIP Visor Cap Crochet Pattern
- Crochet Sunrise Mandala Pattern
- Crochet Ridge Texture Hat & Cowl Pattern
- Basic Diaper Cover Pattern with Ruffles + Tutorial
- Crochet Reversible Geometric Blanket Pattern
- Modern Granny Free Crochet Patterns
Comments on “Visor Cap Crochet Pattern”
First pattern I’ve seen but have made my own pattern of one using plastic canvas things with wee holes for my great granddaughter and my newborn doll
Love this! Might even try your “quick” visor trick too! 😉
Comments are closed.