In the Sunrise-Mandala as part of lesson 4 for the Mandala Workshop, we are going to push our skills to another level of doing different stitches and a bit of layering.
The colour opportunities for this mandala are endless. Even just as a solid white or one colour would be okay in this design but life is full of colour, so don’t be afraid to play.
In this project. We will be doing together stitches and front post work. I particularly love the final round on this example.
- 15 Crocheted Summer Tops
- Crochet Sweet Memories Blanket
- Mandalas Free Crochet Patterns
- Crochet Persian Tiles Blanket Pattern
- Crochet Invisible Joins Tutorial
- Lesson 1 – What Are Mandalas?
- Lesson 2 – Beginner Mandala
- Lesson 3 – Shells Mandala
- Lesson 4 – Sun Rise Mandala – This article
- Lesson 5 – Wheel Mandala
- Lesson 6 – Raised Twist Mandala
- Lesson 7 – Crossroads Mandala