Tunisian Honeycomb Scarf
The Tunisian Honeycomb Stitch is just two easy stitches and makes up a great scarf! Adapted from the Tunisian Honeycomb Blanket, this scarf is sure to please! I used Caron Tea Cakes a bulky yarn to create this sharp-looking scarf.
This stitch actually does look like a bees honeycomb nest. Due to the stitchwork, it has an elastic stretch to it. It’s really neat. Adapted from Yarnspirations Bernat Honeycomb Stitch Blanket, the following are the only adjustments that I have made. I used Caron Tea Cakes, although Caron Chunky Cakes will work too. Following the directions in the pattern, I chained 16 to start. I used one Caron Tea Cake.
- Knit Sassy Lace Scarf Pattern
- Crochet Cabin in the Woods Afghan + Tutorial
- Crochet Deep Ridge Scarf + Tutorial
- Crochet Child Poncho Pattern
- Crochet Sanitizer Bottle Holder Pattern
- Caron Chunky Cakes – 1 Ball. Colour shown is Hisbiscus
- 15 mm or Q Crochet Hook
- Scarf is 6″ wide x 72″ long.
Use the tutorial and only chain 16 to begin.
I found that this works up pretty fast and was pleased with the results. The stitch isn’t hard, what is hard is remember to start each row right. Mikey has tricks in his video tutorials.