The Crochet Classic Wool Roving Hat is a nice entry-level hat pattern for those who have never crocheted a hat before.
Technically, you can make it with just 1 ball if you don't make it as long at the brim and don't add a pom pom. People can sometimes be touchy whether they like their hats with pom poms or not. I'm a fan of pom poms myself.
- Crochet Twisted Head Band Pattern
- Crochet Valentines Hat in 2 Ways Pattern
- Crochet Matchy Match Kid and Adult Cable Hat Pattern
- Crochet Calming Comfort Afghan Stitch Along
- Blowmeo The Tissue Box Gnome Cover Pattern
- Crochet Sparkle Mosaic Shawl Pattern