Crochet Your Own Pumpkin
Learn how to crochet your own Pumpkin for Halloween, Fall or even Thanksgiving. These make for fabulous home decor items for a centrepiece or strategic fall decorations.
This article has all 3 pumpkin sizes as the pattern already has it. However, the tutorial below is only for the large pumpkin that you see in the photograph.
More Halloween Ideas
- 17 Crochet Halloween Ideas
- Complete Halloween Collection of Ideas
- Crochet Doll Wig
- Crochet Top Hat
- Crochet Harvest Pumpkin + Tutorial
- Crochet Rag Doll Wig
- Crochet Halloween Spider
- Crochet Pumpkin Dishcloth
Mikey’s pumpkin is bigger as he used Bernat Super Value for his instead of Lily Sugar’n Cream Cotton. The change of yarn changes the sizes of the pumpkin.
To be transparent. I had a few issues with the stuffing. During the crocheting portion, I felt I overstuffed it… After I was done and the stitches settled out a few minutes later, I realized my pumpkin looked deflated. I made a secret hole in the bottom of my pumpkin to add more stuffing to it.
I also manipulated the stem to have a slight bend as most pumpkins never have a straight stem. It’s a more artistic license at this point.
You can play with the colours and ideas for this pattern. The free tutorial is available if this project suits your fancy!
- Crochet Christmas Dusty Snowflake Afghan Pattern
- Crochet Holiday Balls Throw Pattern
- Crochet Christmas Scandinavian Blanket Pattern
- Crochet Pinwheel Flower Pattern + Tutorial
- Crochet Sock Hats – All Sizes Pattern