The Crochet Vibrant Stripes Throw pattern. This is using Red heart Super Saver Stripes and letting the yarn colour play itself out.
I really like the colours and yes, it’s random but life can be like that too, random.
This is a wave afghan with the easy repeating of just 1-row. So you don’t have to bust a few brain cells to make it work.
If you would like to change the size of this project, it’s in Multiples of 11 + 3.
- Crochet Catherine Wheel Afghan Pattern
- Crochet Vibrant Toilet Paper Cover Pattern
- Vibrant Tank Topper Crochet Placemat
- Crochet Bubble Bathmat Pattern
- The Crochet Crowd: Inspire, Create & Celebrate Book
- Crochet Goodnight Kisses Baby Blanket
Comment on “Crochet Vibrant Stripes Afghan Pattern + Tutorial”
Hey I love following you guys on Facebook and the things that you create your awesome. Some time in the future I’d like to go to the big yarn sales and the cruises. It looks like so much fun. Keep up the great work.
Comments are closed.