The Crochet Wind Spinners by Ophelia are trending for something crocheting and calming.
Ophelia has a great tutorial which I have linked below and other community tips have surfaced.
- Careful not to bog it down too heavy so it keeps its shape.
- Add a swivel fishing lure attachment to allow it to free spin.
Colour your spinner to suit your needs and enjoy this really nice flowing concept. This is a great concept and we didn’t want to write a free pattern to take away Ophelia’s beautiful concept. She’s worth the investment.
- Crochet Spinning Wheels Blanket Pattern
- 10 Classic Eye Rolling Worthy Complaints About Yarn
- Crochet Spinning Top Lapghan Pattern
Comments on “Crochet Wind Spinners by Ophelia + Tutorial”
how do you attach the swivel fishing lure to the wind spinner?
I’m really not sure. I haven’t done one myself. That was suggested on The Crochet Crowd Stitch Social by others. I prefer not to guess as I am not sure how they did it.
Thank you so much for taking the time to reply. I have figured out a way, not sure if it is the best way :), but it works.
Comments are closed.