Filet crochet has fundamental similarities to each other which makes filming a tutorial for each design redundant. Introducing Filet Crochet.
The best way is to follow the graphs provided with these designs with the graphs on your laps. Once you understand the graphs, you can follow them. Here are some tips:
- Identify on the graph which side is right side and what is wrong side.
- Understand the repeating section of the graph if the design is repeating across.
- Skim the pattern to find what each box means on the graph. Filet is not the same stitch counts per box but can vary from 1, 2, 3, 4 or 5. The designer should tell you that in their design.
- Mark your first row indicating the RS (right side) so you can identify where you are in the pattern so you don't pick up the project another time and start guessing to throw your pattern out of alignment.
- If the graph is not coloured in, colour in the graph with your pencil crayons to make it easier to follow.
Let me walk you through the basics and give you tips.
Launching February 10th, 2022
- 8 Decorative Crochet Wall Hanging Patterns
- 4 Crochet Baby Gift Patterns
- 31 Crochet Pumpkins Patterns + 7 with Tutorials
- 4 Crochet Sampler Blanket Patterns
Free Patterns Shown in Tutorial
You can click on the picture to get to the free pattern.