What To Do With Bernat Mix Baby Yarn
Bernat Mix Baby Yarn is exclusive to Michaels Stores and is a spin-off from Bernat Mix Home Yarn. There is a mix of yarns inside that put together inside the ball through sewed technique as it’s transitioned.
Inside this ball, you will find Bernat Maker, Bernat Boucle and Bernat Pipsqueak. Coloured for neutral and some of the balls are vibrant with definite accent colouring.
This yarn is designed for baby blanket types of projects. The yarn will change as you crochet or knit it.
- Content: 50% Polyester, 49.5% Acrylic, 0.5% Nylon
- Ball Size: Solids: 285 yds, 260 m – 8 oz, 225 g
- Care: Machine wash and dry
- Gauge: 5 – Bulky
- Knitting Gauge: 14 sts and 20 rows with a 6 mm (U.S. 10) knitting needle
- Crochet Gauge: 12 sc and 13 rows with a 6 mm (U.S. J/10) crochet hook
- Use for: Knit and crochet baby projects
More Bernat Yarns
No post was found with your current grid settings. You should verify if you have posts inside the current selected post type(s) and if the meta key filter is not too much restrictive.
Comments on “What To Do With Bernat Mix Baby Yarn”
Please help. I need one skein of Bernat Mix Baby – Aqua to finish a baby afghan. [email protected]. Thank you.
You can try checking your local Michaels or Joann’s
In desperate need of Bernat Mix Baby Putty Need 10 skeins
Comments are closed.