The Crochet Architect, Susan Lowman, has developed a new technique for mosaic crochet called Anchored Double Crochet Stitch. Shown in this amazing blanket.
The Crochet Dueling Diamonds Blanket is a paid pattern and doesn’t it look amazing. Susan has figured it out in a small 35″ across or large of 45″ wide. It’s really an outstanding example of creativity. However, Susan has given more details so you can customize it even further. Horray for options, EH!
Though it appears like a wave afghan, it’s just an illusion using the mosaic techniques. Susan’s continuous overlay technique is also demonstrated below.
- Mosaic Crochet: Anchored Double Crochet Technique
- The Study Of Crochet Pattern Series
- Crochet Diamond Blocks Blanket Pattern
- Crochet Diamond Wave Scarf Pattern
- Crochet Willow Shawl Pattern
- The Study of Fire and Ice Blanket