The Crochet Mosaic Dishcloth is an entry crochet pattern for the mosaic concepts. Using Lily Sugar’n Cream cotton yarn.
You need two colours of yarn and in the Lily Sugar’n Cream size of yarn, 1 ball of each colour can do two dishcloths. However, you will see my sample having a single crochet border with 3 single crochet in each corner. That takes a bit more yarn. I thought a border would be lovely but it means you will need to get an extra ball for that.
Myself, I have many assorted colours of Lily Sugar’n Cream on hand. What a great use of putting two colours together that may be bright and outstanding. I prefer my dishcloths to be bright and cheerful. Some of you may prefer your dishcloths to blend with your decor.
- Time-wise, I was surprised how fast this was. It took me just under 2 hours to make one.
- Once I was halfway through the first cloth, I found myself speeding up as the concept was getting into my head.
- If you are doing more than one, you will become more comfortable with the pattern in possibly not having to look at the instructions much. At least, that’s what happened to me.
- Crochet Weekly Lunch and Learn Live Broadcasts
- Mosaic Anchored Double Crochet Technique
- 65 Big Game Day Free Patterns – Sports Themed
- Crochet Autumn Log Cabin Throw Pattern
The 3 Other Patterns
You can click on the picture to get those free patterns too.
More Kitchen Based Patterns
More Mosaic Patterns
FYI: There was a yarn that was called Bernat Mosaic once upon a time that we used to use. This is showing in the same round-up due to the use of Mosaic.