Crochet Juicy Pineapple Pillow
This tropical delight called the Crochet Juicy Pineapple Pillow is a pretty easy pattern to make. Once the size is made for the base, you crochet up the sides in a continuous repetitive pattern.
Work up this pillow lay back on it and dream of that vacation getaway you’re waiting for while sipping on pineapple juice.
- Crochet Corner to Corner Blanket Pattern
- Crochet Multi Stripes Hat Pattern
- Crochet Buffalo Plaid Hat Pattern
- Crochet Octagon Baby Blanket
- 12 Projects Ideas Inspired by the Greenhouse
- Crochet Cross-Stitch Scarf Pattern
I would recommend sliding the stuffing inside a pillowcase inside the pineapple to help keep this firm as there is some open stitchwork to achieve this look.
Comments on “Crochet Juicy Pineapple Pillow Pattern”
No blue button
Can you do a video tutorial for the pineapple pillow? I, not good at reading patterns!!
Comments are closed.