Crochet Juicy Pineapple Pillow
This tropical delight called the Crochet Juicy Pineapple Pillow is a pretty easy pattern to make. Once the size is made for the base, you crochet up the sides in a continuous repetitive pattern.
Work up this pillow lay back on it and dream of that vacation getaway you’re waiting for while sipping on pineapple juice.
- Crochet Corner to Corner Blanket Pattern
- Crochet Multi Stripes Hat Pattern
- Crochet Buffalo Plaid Hat Pattern
- Crochet Octagon Baby Blanket
- 12 Projects Ideas Inspired by the Greenhouse
- Crochet Cross-Stitch Scarf Pattern
I would recommend sliding the stuffing inside a pillowcase inside the pineapple to help keep this firm as there is some open stitchwork to achieve this look.
More Softee Baby Chunky Yarn Ideas
More Pillow Ideas