Bobble Heart Scarf
The Bobble Heart Valentine Scarf was a challenge put forth by Yarnspirations to encourage and teach the art of making shapes into a project using bobbles.
This is easy to follow the pattern as the written words and crochet diagrams are available to make the 3D bobble hearts that appear. This is a one-sided pattern. Best of all, once you understand how to follow the diagram, it’s pretty much easy sailing throughout the pattern.
You will continue repeating to make more hearts until the scarf is approximately 65″ in length.
There were over 350 entries for this project. See the finished examples in the Share the Love Gallery.
More Pattern Ideas
- Crochet Rose Garland Pattern
- Crochet Along Llama Blanket
- Crochet Better Together Afghan Stitch Along
- Crochet Persian Tiles Blanket Pattern
- Hi-Top Slipper Socks Pattern