Crochet Flora Garden Afghan
The Spring Garden Afghan was a fun CAL that was done early spring of 2019 made up of 3 eye-popping squares in fun springtime colours.
The Spring Garden Afghan consists of 3 different types of granny squares. 1 square is flat, another is a small raised flower and the 3rd is a larger flower. The design is put together using crochet zig-zag techniques to attach. Simply put, there’s no sewing involved. Finally, there’s an easy to do border.
Crocheters really surprised me how beautiful they made this design the colour combinations were simply amazing. Over 2550 afghans were completed in this challenge.
See the Entire Spring Garden Afghan Gallery.
More Pattern Ideas
- Crochet Along Bobble Heart Scarf Pattern
- Crochet Along Stitch-cation Pattern
- Crochet Rectangle Afghan Pattern
- Crochet Snowflake Baby Blanket Pattern
- Crochet Along Peppermint Afghan Pattern
Click the picture below if you want to download the layout samples.