Casting on with a round knitting loom is made simple with eWrapping.
With a feeding empty tool pen, you can spin around the pegs really quickly and begin the cast on processes.
eWrapping is referred to this as you are forming the small letter 'e' around each peg. This wrapping technique keeps the stitch full and fabulous.
See how it's done in the tutorial below.
- Crochet Mochilla Messenger Bag - Paid Pattern
- Crochet C2C Beginner Graphghan Tutorial
- Tunisian Brioche Cowl Pattern and Introductory to Brioche
- Beginner Knitting (two sticks) Style Baby Blanket
- Loom Knit Adult Striped Alpaca Hat