It resembles the blanket that you would see on the back of a Llama. That's why pom-poms and tassels were added to the blanket. As a creator's choice, you can leave them off if you wish.
We used Bernat Blanket for this yarn which made this blanket super quick to make.
For the first time, we are not hiding what the blanket looks like. The afghan is a stitch sampler. Designed by Yarnspirations.
The designer that did this blanket also did the Lumberjack Crochet Blanket too!
Over 80 samples of this afghan have been made. See the Entire Gallery of the Llama Blanket by stitchers.
More Pattern Ideas
- Crochet Ripples In The Sun Blanket Pattern
- Crochet Family Blanket Pattern
- Crochet Misty Vines Cable Baby Blanket Pattern
- The Crochet Spring Garden Afghan Crochet Along
- Crochet Better Together Afghan Stitch Along
All videos are closed captioned and available in right and left-hand versions.