Snake Plant Succulent
New for 2018 is the new collection of plants from Yarnspirations. Introducing the Crochet Snake Plant.
The snake plant is using the large soil format for the container. I would recommend sewing the plant to the top soil before finishing off the soil itself. Therefore, all of the strands of the yarn for attaching the flower to the soil are hidden inside the ball.
More Flower Ideas
- Flower Pot Cozy
- Crochet Aloe Vera Succulent + Tutorial
- Flowers Crochet Project Gallery
- Crochet Hanging Pot Cozy + Tutorial
- Flower Dishcloth
There are two sizes. I may have considered added more to the pot just because I can. It’s using Lily Sugar’n Cream Yarn.
More Pattern Ideas
- Christmas Scandinavian Blanket Pattern
- Along Study Of Planet Earth Afghan
- Colour Lovers Afghan Pattern + Tutorial
- Happy Holidays Afghan Pattern
- Cozy At Home Socks Pattern
The tutorial has both sizes of soil to cover your basis and focuses on just this one plant.